Saturday 7 May 2011

Im Back!



Hello minions, ass wipes and pathetic slime balls,

Yes Ive been away for a short while but as you can probably tell from the title of this journal piece I'm not back and being the same evil bitch as ever.
The news this week is that Fag hag has been revealed for the tight fisted cum hole he really is. His girlfriend knows all about his little antics with his lover Greg (she wasn't very pleased) I took time to tell his ex girlfriend about him and she so kindly has passed this information around to his friends and enemies lol

The reason his secrets have become known is because he topped up my phone with a measly £10 using someone else's card without them knowing which meant that the company who I am registered with decided it was a fraudulent transaction and subsequently blocked my sim until such time as he can explain himself to them.

Mistress was not a happy bunny, if he had been within arms reach I doubt he would have still been able to walk.

I do hope your life is now shit Fag Hag.

Severity

No comments:

Post a Comment