Thursday 3 November 2011

Rossi Poos

Time once again for another little update, are you all sitting uncomfortably.....

Little Rossi Poos has been a very, very naughty boy. He has been bullying others in my realm. When questioned about the matter he didn't seem to think that any thing I could do to him would change his attitude.

That is of course until I said I would tell his mummy how he borrowed her panties for his last nerds convention. He seemed to think that contact from me wouldn't have any effect until I told him of the content of the conversation.....the panties, the way he follows women in the street for the slight glimpse of pantie. Perhaps the spankings he gives himself with a large wooden spoon or his new found love of the penis pump. Now Rossi poos you run along and be a good little boy, stop being nasty and play nice for a change or I may have to sort out some photos for everyone to see.

To all my other slaves.... Remeber I'm watching you!

Happy Spanking lol

Severity

No comments:

Post a Comment