Saturday 9 November 2013

Clearing Out The Useless Gristle

Hello all, time has come to do some weeding. So many slaves so little time. Too many times I have been disappointed by slaves who have not put their heart and sole into serving me. They have of course been made to suffer but I have decided that they must suffer some more. This is partly for my enjoyment but also to show the rest of you that I will not suffer fools. Therefore the slaves mentioned below will fuck off and offend some other mistress.

fairy duster
baby dick
dog shit
alice marie
plain jane
subby steve

The names listed below are being warned that they should step up to the mark and show their devotion or they may too find themselves on the scrap heap. I suggest you let the moths fly free from your wallets and get back into my good books.

strapping sally
scumbag
faghag

For all the slaves not mentioned, you may breath a sigh of relief.  Click here to send a gift
                                          
                                        Don't you just love it when I'm a bitch




Severity  @}----


 

No comments:

Post a Comment