Tuesday 28 January 2014

New Year Update

Hello minions, sissies, and dirty scumbags.

First of all thank you to all the slaves who showed their devotion and sent gifts over the Christmas period. My little postman has been run ragged.

The usual dirty horny toads have been misbehaving as usual, faghag, slut22, strappy sally.
Slut. Whilst getting giddy slut22 let down his guard and sent a picture. I know he will kick himself when he knows it is on here but who gives a shit lol
He says he's not gay but spends all his time wishing for his best friends cock to play with. His latest dream is to have a pussy and tits. I doubt his mummy would be happy with him.

Ive had a few calls from new slaves asking for information, one of which wanted blackmail. Its amazing how scared a slave can get when you tell them you have their phone number and will be in touch sometime. Mmm will I or wont I? We shall have to wait and see.

Happy Spanking   


Severity

No comments:

Post a Comment