Sunday 16 March 2014

A Sissy Treat

Hello minions,
The ranks of the willing blackmail victims is beginning to swell just lately. All those wives and girlfriends who don't realise what their other halves are up to. They have no idea as to the extent of what could be happening to the family finances. Well not until their beloved partners fuck up and I tell them everything. Do I sound really bad...... lol
Do you think you have the nerve to be blackmailed or be financially dominated by me. Then email me at xmxseverityx@aol.com NOW!

And now for all the sissies, Bondage slut has written another short story. I have approved it so enjoy.


I was 18. My parents were away and I was alone in the house. I was just about to get in the bath when the doorbell rang. I quickly put on my dressing gown and when I opened the door expecting to see the postman or milkman I saw instead the woman who would change my life forever. She was quite plain really with a dark coat and a headscarf. She said "hello" and asked if she could use the phone as her car had broken down. It was pouring with rain so I said yes of course and invited her in.

 She was soaking wet so I took her coat and scarf and hung them up to dry. I offered her a hot drink and she accepted gratefully. She sat on the sofa and as I bent forward to give her the drink my dressing gown fell open revealing my naked body. I could see her looking at my breasts and she looked up at me and smiled. I apologised and she said "that's ok, you have a beautiful body". Instead of covering up I just stood there with my gown open, not knowing what to say. 

She stood up and looked at me with a smile on her face. It all happened so fast, she came up to me and stroked my hair and kissed me full on the lips. I started to shake, not with fear but excitement. She slid my gown to the floor and I stood there naked in front of her. I felt so vulnerable but I was so excited at the thought of her being in charge. She asked me if I was alright and I said " yes miss". I don't know why I said miss but it just seemed natural. She led me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed. She undressed in front of me and stood there naked. She was so beautiful with lovely large breasts and a slim waist.

 She asked me if I minded her being in charge and I said " no miss". She lay me on the bed and took my pair of stockings that I had been wearing and tied each of my hands to the bedposts. I knew that I really shouldn't be letting a perfect stranger do this but my heart was pounding and I was getting really wet at the thought of her dominating me. She straddled me and looked down at me smiling. She bent down and kissed me. Then grabbing my hair she pulled my face to her breasts. I started to suck on her hard nipples, licking and teasing them. She was moaning and pulling my hair so hard but instead of me not liking it I felt so wonderfully excited, her being in charge of me. 

She asked me if I had a vibrator and I told her there was one in my bedside drawer. Taking it out she switched it on and ran it over my breasts flicking my nipples. I felt like my heart was going to burst the way it was pounding inside me. She started to run it down between my legs, playing it on my clitoris. " do you like that, you little slut?" she said. All I could say was " oh yes miss". She pushed it inside me and slowly fucked me in and out. Faster and faster she went and then started to slap my breasts. I thought I would explode with pleasure. In and out she went with the vibrator, slapping me and calling me a little bitch and slut. I came so quickly, the best ever orgasm I had ever had. It erupted deep inside me and I screamed with delight. "Yes miss, yes miss" was all I could say. 
To be continued.....

I hope you didn't wet your panties. lol
Make sure you send me a gift from my wishlist 

Happy Spanking

Severity  @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment