Friday 28 March 2014

Catch Up

Hello minions,

Firstly, thank you to all who sent me the bedding from my wishlist, some of it arrived just as I got back home. Double duvet sets for my bed and single ones for downstairs when I curl up in front of the TV. I'm going to be all snug for a long while to come. Besides the bedding some crafting items which I've been waiting for. 

It's been another glorious day being me. I've been in town this morning on my little shopping spree. I checked out a tablet but decided against it as my Galaxy phone does everything I want it to. I did find some lovely leather look drawers. Perfect for all the odds and ends around my computer. I think my slave will have to get me the set when he has filled his wallet again. Ooo and some baggy joggers for lounging or when I go for my physio (gotta get some tone in those arms). Poor slave had to fill my fridge and freezers as well. I wonder why his eyes were watering at the cash out. lol

All in all up to now I've had a great day it all depends on the slaves tonight. Though I already have some blackmail slaves whimpering I think it's time to add more. So if you think you are up to the task of blackmail or financial domination then you had better email me at xmxseverityx@aol.com or leave a comment below and I will get back to you. If you want ruin I will be sure to do it slowly so you enjoy the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach as you watch your bank balance dwindle. lol

Lastly for all those of you who have been asking for pictures of my ass, here it is in all its glory.



Happy Spanking

Severity @}----


No comments:

Post a Comment