Wednesday 26 March 2014

Chunky's Blackmail

Hello minions,

Slutty Chunk seems to be having some regrets now that his fantasy has come true. As you know his face is very visible now on my journal and his panties are a skid marked mess from all the worry that his wife will find out.

Check out some of the conversation which has taken place between us over the last day or so.

Chunky: Those new pics you put on your blog, totally has my face exposed. Someone may see them

Severity:  Wasn't this what you wrote to me not so long ago.... Are you going to put my face on Twitter. I really want to experience your full wrath, how much of a real heartless bitch you can be to me. Just don't send my wife the pictures. I do want you to have complete rights to all the pictures I have sent you and will send you. Please Mistress, show me how heartless you can be. Make me wish I had never sent you the first picture.
You really should be careful what you wish for, as you can see sometimes it comes true lol

Chunky: I had a real hard time sleeping last night. Worried about who may see my pictures and what else you may do with them, and even what you may have me be doing next.

Severity:  lol you haven't seen my new journal post then

Chunky:  I just did, my stomach is sick now, somebody is going to see those. We still have over 2 months, I feel I am in trouble now.

Severity:  That would depend upon anyone you know who would frequent my site or follow your fetish on twitter wouldn't it.

Chunky: True. But there is always a chance. How much worse can it get. What else am I going to have to do?

Severity:  Ah now that really is for me to know and for you to endure isn't it.

Chunky:  Please don't ruin me


He's been so funny to play with.

Don't forget to leave a comment and purchase a gift for me from my wishlist. You know you only exist to keep me happy.

Happy Spanking

Severity @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment