Thursday 13 March 2014

New Slaves, New Fun

Hello minions,

Thank you to all slaves who sent me gifts this week, my new headset and webcam will make some slaves happy as I am now holding Skype sessions.

For those of you who want more information on the sessions email me xmxseverityx@aol.com.  

Latest News

I've been busy again over the past 24 hours sorting the good from the crap as usual. A tosser who called himself Rich Kay wanted to serve me, to lust after my feet while he ate my caviar, drank my champagne and sucked on a tampon once a month. He longed to be blackmailed and to have his information held as he didn't want his mummy and friends to know what he did for a job. He is a naughty boy and it wouldn't be a job recommended by the job centre. Needless to say he never got as far as having a contract written as he couldn't manage to do as he was told for 24 hours. He's been set a drift with the rest of the jetsam. 

Well that was just one of the time wasters and now to a slave who is working hard to keep me happy. It's bondage slut, She has been looking after my Mistress Severity page on Facebook and up to now doing a good job. She will also be offering up short stories for my site and journal, if I approve them.
This is one such story I have approved.

Short Story by Bondage Slut

I'd done PT and went to have a shower. All the other girls had finished before me so when I got there I was alone. I stripped off and stood by the shower. It was winter so it was very cold and my nipples were very hard. I shivered and longed to get under the hot water. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me. It was a sixth former prefect. She was very strict and shouted "What are you doing here? Why haven't you showered yet?"  I explained that I was a bit late and apologised. She ignored this and came up to me and held my hands up against the wall. Her face was right against mine and she looked at me. Then her eyes looked down at my breasts and I could see her licking her lips. She pressed herself against me and our lips met. I didn't know what to do. She kissed me and my heart skipped a beat. I enjoyed it! Her hand went down and her fingers started playing with my hard nipples. My heart was beating really fast and our kiss was getting very passionate. Her hand slid down my body and found its way between my legs. I was wet but not from the shower. My head was spinning as her fingers went inside me. I came almost instantly and my body shuddered. She smiled at me, kissed me and walked out.

Aw all the sissies have wet themselves lol

Porky Saga

Porky... back to this dim witted piece of crap. Yes it is still trying to show it has brains and failing, still threatening to bring down my site and this journal, I'm sure Blogger.com will be happy to know that. The fact of the matter is, it has no money to buy gifts, it needs to be abused to get it's gristle to stiffen and it is as thick as pig shit. The only reason I am keeping it around is it makes me laugh when it gets angry, which seems to be all the time of late. It has now been driven to just name calling but hopefully it will ask someone for help with the come backs as well as the spelling.

Don't forget to make me smile by sending me a gift from my wishlist NOW! 

Happy Spanking

Severity  @}----


No comments:

Post a Comment