Tuesday 8 April 2014

It Continues



Hello minions,

Well the Slutty Chunk saga is still on going. Scott Thompson or Scottytom90 as he is known as on twitter has made it his mission to make dommes on the said site aware of Chunks downfall and to get them to retweet the event. This has come as a huge shock to Chunk aka Tom Lovell.





Here are chunks emails and my replies

Chunk

Will you please have that guy on Twitter stop it. I'm sure you are getting a huge laugh each tweet he makes.

Chunk

Do you care at all that, that Scott guy is tweeting my pictures to everyone? My friend is already making fun of me, calling me sissy boy. Are you trying to ruin me? Please have him stop

Severity

To my knowledge Scott has contacted at least 7 other mistresses to retweet your pictures. I want you ruined.

Chunk

I have absolutely no control over those pictures now and he has them all over Twitter. Please do not give him any more to post. Someone with over 21000 followers RT the picture. I'm not enjoying this anymore

Severity
Shame but that's the problem you wanted to break your contract to see how far I would go and to enjoy the exposure. Well now you have what you wanted. Enjoy the ride lol




Perhaps I have taken this a little too far...... nope! Fuck him and fuck him over.

Thank you to everyone who has helped to make his life shit.

Happy Spanking


Severity @}----


No comments:

Post a Comment