Thursday 10 April 2014

Pet Hates

Hello minions,

Todays journal entry was brought to mind last night.... Pet Hates

With regards to last night I don't want to talk to drunk slaves on the phone who are broke, or don't have the where with all to send me gifts before they start talking like idiots.

Jonathan Griffin you are one of the biggest culprits. You called constantly without permission, you sent numerous texts making promises you couldn't keep and yet you expect me to talk to you the next day without sending me tribute.


This is why I call him baby dick or fall out boy


Brushing his teeth after cleaning out his ass with said brush


You can clean out your ass in the bath but there's still gonna be shit on the brush

Another pet hate is people signing up or promising to do something and then not keeping their word. One such person who as you know is being punished id Slutty Chunk for having no intention of keeping to his blackmail contract.

He does love the dildo in his ass or his mouth

My last pet hate for today is when I'm on chat and some idiot decides to say hello then send a picture of his piece of gristle. Why the fuck do I want to see that. (unless its in great pain) If you want to get my attention then Get off your ass and send me a gift from Amazon ffs.

If you would like to share any of the pictures above be my guest, these two ass holes need to be taught a lesson.

Happy Spamking

Severity  @}----


No comments:

Post a Comment