Friday 26 June 2015

Bye Bye Faghag

Hello minions,

For a long while now I have had a slave called Faghag aka David Page. His service to me has had its ups and downs. He is a coke using faggot who loves to cross dress and be made to buy make up and tampax. He is forever making promises to me yet most of the promises are broken.

Through all this he is for ever giving me information on his life such as where he does his coke in his work van. As I have mentioned in the past Faghag has for sometime been taking money from the petty cash of his fishing society for his nasty little habit. This I have not agreed with and will have no part in. 

I am regularly contacted by him begging for me to take control of him, he then tries to manipulate me into doing as he wishes. He has dreams of being arrested or kidnapped. He has given me information via text message and video which would put him in a sticky situation should it ever be made public. 

Well I have now had enough. It was fun while it lasted but there comes a time when a slave such as Faghag can become surplus to requirements. I have given him his dream. His response was to tell me that he was going to take legal action and that he was sorry about it.

I have reminded him of the fact that he has instigated contact, begged to hand over information and in a video stated that all that he has is mine. 


Here is a reminder of some of his pics



Happy Spanking

Severity  @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment