Saturday 9 January 2016

Lame Ass Wimps

Hello minions,

As usual the fakes and the wimps were out last night. One so called foot slave said he was desperate to come lick between my toes and be blindfolded while he sniffed my feet and my most smelly shoes. He said it would be amazing and would send him of the edge. He said he lived near to where I am based and was driving home so he could make a stop...lol
I called his bluff and told him to that his wish could be arranged. Now he says he's shaking, scared and doesnt know if he can do it. Needless to say Lame Ass was told bye bye.

Faghag, this fuck wit has always spoke of meeting me and have me zip tie him to his steering wheel while I take everything from his van (fishing gear, car parts etc) and last night I gave him the chance. All his usual begging, moaning and pleading stopped and he disappeared. 

Scumbag, another slave who has always said he wants to meet me, he has been given numerous chances but he is shit scared. He did manage to deliver a some perfume though I wasnt there. He turned up with his face covered as he was convinced that pictures would be taken of him... so funny. If I had been there he would probably have pissed his panties.















I guess I'm just too much to handle









Happy Spanking  

Severity  @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment