Wednesday 1 August 2018

Prissy And The New Slave



Hello minions

This is just a little update, with regards to my shower room being cleaned, Prissy really wasn't expecting to get wet and so cold. It did make me laugh to hear his fem scream when the shower was turned on. There wasn't really a lot he could do while he was on his hands and knees with me holding him by the hair.
I'm looking forward to my shopping trip with him, I'll be sure to make his wallet scream as well as him.

A new slave has joined the ranks, his name is now twinkle toes. If he has the nerve he may even manage to meet me without crying. He does seem to think he is something he is definitely not. Apparently he was a marine lol I'm sure I will hear more about him in future talks.

With regards to my site, thank you to all who have let me know about the problems occurring on there, my little computer slave will be getting everything back in order asap.



Happy Spanking

Severity  @}-----

No comments:

Post a Comment