Thursday 13 September 2018

Prissy Suffers Just For Little Ole Me


Hello Minions

I've had a great day today. Prissy has been saving for a while so that he could take me out shopping and of course I made the most of it.

I had an appointment at Asda for my eyes testing and you guessed it, Prissy paid for the two new pairs of glasses with reactions lenses (they weren't cheap lol)
While we were in Asda I decided to get some groceries in and I was kind enough to allow him to get a duvet for himself but of course he was only allowed to get the one on clearance. After all I deserve all his hard earned cash.






From this point on it was spend, spend, spend (11am until 5.45pm)

He paid for new velvet curtains, curtain rails, voile curtains, voile rails, shelves, crafting items, table cloth, winter boots, stationery, Christmas gifts for a couple of friends of mine, pet supplies (food and toys) and much more. Oh and a Halloween toy to shit the kids up when they come trick or treating.




 

Say a prayer for Prissy's bank balance




 So now the big question, which one of you is going to beg to take me shopping? If you think you are slave enough to meet me in Meadowhall and have you wallet raped then EMAIL me and get begging.


Happy Spanking

Severity  @}-----








No comments:

Post a Comment