Friday 2 November 2018

Dungeon Delights

Hello minions,

I have some good news for all you little scumbags. My site is going to have a shopping area specially for slaves who wish to purchase my used and worn items. I have had many requests for shoes and such in the past and I have decided to grant you your wishes. Now unless there are serious issues which prevent this then the shop will be up and running next week. 
My name or any mention of my website will not be shown on credit or debit card payments (it's OK, my little minions no one will know what you've been up to) All items will be discreetly packaged.

My computer slave is already getting to work with the shop which will be called .......

Mistress Severitys
Dungeon Delights

 Price List

Lipstick     £15

Bottle Of My Champagne     £60

Shoes     £65

Well Worn Slippers     £30

Bra     £35

Socks     £10

Stocking Socks     £10

Stockings     £15

Skin Rubbed From Feet     £15

Toe Nail Clippings     £20

Finger Nail Clippings     £20

Bath Towel     £40

Hand Towel     £30

Pillow Cases     £30

Bath Water     £15

You're just so lucky to have this chance to purchase these items




Happy Spanking

Severity  


No comments:

Post a Comment