Friday 15 February 2019

Looking Back

Hello minions

I had a message today from kingsissykink who has decide would like to be my toy for a while. He also wanted to see some examples of my work. 
So here a few links to some of the slaves who I have needed to be exposed, after all it's for their own good lol. Just click the name

David Page aka Faghag 
His gf dumped him and as far as I know she kicked him out

Slut22 
Was not impressed  by his pictures on my blog and is still worried his mum will find out that I made him brush his asshole out

Baby Dick 


There of course are a few others who have felt the humiliation of exposure but their pictures or details cannot be shown due to an agreement being made.

Here are a couple more who needed to be brought into the light. Don't ask me their names, why should I remember them, they are worthless.







Happy Spanking

Sev   @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment