Saturday 22 March 2014

A Treat

Hello again minions,

As I'm such a generous mistress I have decided to give you all a chance to own a pair of my old, smelly, sweaty socks. The pair in question will have been freshly worn in my trainers for the lucky foot lover to sniff at his or her pleasure and to imagine what it would be like to sniff and lick my perfect feet.

My favourite socks worn out

Plenty of holes to let out the sweaty sweet smell.






To own the socks all you have to do is send me an email with a bid. The highest bidder will be the winner and notified by email. Bidding begins today and will end on Friday 28th of March at 10 pm so make sure you get your bids in. I will be giving up dates as the week goes along after all you wouldn't want to be out bid would you.


Happy Spanking


Severity @}----




No comments:

Post a Comment