Saturday 22 March 2014

You Obviously Missed Me

Hello minions,

Did you miss me yesterday? Yes I know you did. Yesterday was a really crappy day, temperature, coughing, sneezing, headache in fact all my body ached, so I curled up with a hot drink and Alien film. (one of my fav films) I woke today with messages galore on my phones, twitter as well as facebook. Poor minions how did you cope without me. Lets hope this cold decides to take a hike very soon.

Slave News

Slutty chunk failed one of his tasks the other day. He didn't hand in his 100 copies of my mantra on time, so will be sending some new pictures for me to play with in the next day or so. I've found a new programme to enhance pictures so I know I will have fun, though I doubt Slutty will be very happy. You better keep an eye on my journal so you don't miss them. 

Porky has been his usual self, he did however miss me while I was away. I've seen the amount of time he said hello in my messages. lol I have told him I will give lessons to his wifey on how to handle him, funnily enough he wasn't happy with that. I wonder why.....

Now for a filthy slutty video from Pat Rick, he too has been ordered to perform for me. You will all be excited to know that when he completes his task I will be adding the results on here. Pat Rick does love showing everyone his slutty ways and filthy habits.


Do you love to perform? Do you want to have your pictures or video up for all to see? Then let me know via my email xmxseverityx@aol.com. You never know you may become famous. 

You all know I love blackmail. If you think you have the nerve to serve then get your ass in gear and send me a begging email asking to be mine. 

Remember to leave comments below and let me know what you think.

Happy Spanking

Severity  @}----


3 comments:

  1. I want to see a face pic on twitter of slutty chunck. Expose him. You know you want to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I want to show his face but I also want to make his suffer for a while, I do enjoy a slave who is suffering lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How evil, i so look forward to seeing more pics of slutty chunck

    ReplyDelete