Thursday 20 March 2014

Don't Cross Me!

Hello minions, 

Todays news

I'm full of a stinking cold again! Twice in four weeks. I think its safe to say I am not happy. I don't envy the slave who dares to cross me today. Who will be the slave to cheer me up with a gift.

Prissy was left with an empty wallet yesterday as he had the honour of taking me on a shopping spree. A new jacket, items for my crafting, and some household goodies were the order of the day. I love shopping for goodies and I know he will be back for more when his wallet is full again lol

Time for some fun, here is a picture of a time waster. This picture is already doing the rounds of twitter. Wouldn't it be funny if his wife found out what he's been up to.


Who will be next to be shamed on my journal? Do I have any pictures of you? You had better make sure you keep me happy.

Happy Spanking

Severity @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment