Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mistress Fun

Hello minions,

Every now and then stupid people decide to disrupt the peace, one of which was on Facebook. She decided that any slave was fair game and chose one of mine. She also went as far as to say I was a wannabe domme or perhaps a sub. Since this revelation I have made my feelings known as only I would. There has been no further problems with the a fore mentioned whore. lol

Now to some slave news. The trainee Scumbag seems to be finding his feet, although his feet do seem to end up in his mouth on occasion. He does however know how to apologise and beg. He washed his panties out yesterday just in case he was called upon to make use of them. If he carries on with his progress and builds up the nerve he may get the chance to paint my toe nails. 

For all the sissies out there here is another short story for you to wet your panties over.

Short Story by Bondage Slut

I had never had an orgasm like that in my life before. I knew from then on that I would be submissive and being a slave was the only thing for me. 
She untied me and dragged me onto the floor. I sat there looking up at her. She pulled my head in between her legs and said " lick me you little slut". My tongue came out and started licking her. She was really wet and her juices were running down my face. I licked her swollen clit and sucked on it. She was grabbing my hair and shouting " oh yes you little whore!"  My tongue was going up inside her faster and faster. She came and shook all over, slapping me as she did. I felt so good that I had pleased her. 
That was my first experience as a slave slut and wouldn't be my last

Happy Spanking

Severity  @}----

1 comment:

  1. Scumbag is eternally grateful for my chance to serve mistress again. Hopefully I shall not be so pathetic this time and not lose my nerve.
    Mistress severity is a true goddess and deserves to be treated accordingly.
    Scumbag (willing slave)

    ReplyDelete