Monday 8 January 2018

Another asshole bites the dust



Hello minions, I would like you to meet Peter Georgatos, this sissy asshole decided he wanted to be blackmailed and failed miserably. George as I prefer to call him (I doubt he likes the name as her calls himself penny) wanted to be made to cross dress, be more fem, be humiliated and last but not least be blackmailed into doing all the above.
lol He couldn't even manage to purchase a nighty. He was also given a task of buying a lipstick and being told to ask the assistant to see of the colour was good with his skin tone. I wanted pic proof of this task and what I got was a pic of a grotty lipstick that he probably had hanging around.... pathetic.

I have now informed his 2 friends of his desires and sent them a picture of him although I get the feeling they already know of his cross dressing. 

Here is George  in all his glory





These are from some of his emails

"I do not have a specific scenario in my mind Mistress but i would like to explore my femininity and look sexier and be healthier as a person. I would like to become a better maid as well. I do enjoy humiliation as well as bondage, strapon, chastity and many more kinks.
I love being tricked and trapped into situations i did not expect and then have to pay a forfeit for that."
 
 
"My items list consists of a couple of thongs lingerie, some leggings in color black and red are the cotton ones and pink, burgundy and dark grey are the spandex ones. I also have a black mini dress, a black lace corset mini dress and a burgundy midi dress as well. I also have a long sleeve thong leotard and 6inch heels. I also have a blonde wig"
 
"I have never gone out dress en fem Mistress Severity. I have only dressed in a fetish private event in a club. I am very cautious with my image. None of my friends knows about my secret life."
 
Well they do now!
 
Happy Spanking
 
Severity  @}----
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment