Friday 23 March 2018

Tiny just cant keep away



 Hello minions,

Seems tiny cant stay away, hes sent me over 20 calls this afternoon after he was told more than once to fuck off. Oh and wrote the following for my page...... what a prick!

 
"Ok. So after buying out from Mistress Severity, I Mike Miles (tiny) is free, however would still serve her. Anyway here is what I (tiny) got up to in the time serving and some confessions  he made.



I regualary visited prostitutes and paid for them to humiliate me and ask them to make me worship there feet and arse ect.  Also to have them piss over me and make me drink it.



I also confess to wanting to kiss my fiancee's friends feet, especially sians feet.  I confess that I would love sian to walk all over me in dirty heels and make me clean them with his tongue



I also confessed how much I loved my fiancee's mother and would worship her feet and whole body.  I would love her to sit on my face and fart.



I also begged for severity to message my fiancee's mum and tell her how I wanted to make love to her feet



I would also love for Mistress Severity to have my fiancee's engagement ring and for her to use it as a toe ring.



I got up to a lot in my time serving"

Are you a prick like Tiny lol

Severity  @}----

No comments:

Post a Comment