Monday 9 July 2018

I'm Back!



Hello minions,

I know its been a while since you heard from me but I'm back!

Its been a very busy few months, I have now moved into my gorgeous new house, after looking for years for a new place I have finally found one I am very happy with. 

Over the time Ive been away many slaves have come and gone and returned (must be because I'm such a bitch lol) As I have freed up more time I am once again looking to torment more slaves so if you think you have the nerve to serve me and make me smile then get your ass moving and send me an email xmxseverityx@aol.com.

Gifts have still been arriving from slaves, just as well I redirected the post. The latest gift was from Prissy who sent me the perfume Ive been interested in for a while, Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. Looks like he's in my good books for a while so I may just allow him to take me shopping.

I'm just so good to you, I even allowed a couple of slaves to come and dig in my garden and put my patio down. How good is that. They worked rally hard in the hot weather but I made them work even harder. Aren't you all just so jealous of them.

I'm off to make someone cry

Happy Spanking


No comments:

Post a Comment