Thursday 4 October 2018

For All The Novice Slaves

Hello minions

After a few questions from a couple of newbie slaves I've decided to give a review on Amazon and how it works. The wishlist is where you can have items you would love to have and comes in handy for other people to purchase for you for Birthdays or Weddings. Anyone can have a wishlist on Amazon and it's free.


Logo of Amazon

For example, on my wishlist, I've looked through Amazon and picked out a few choice pieces of lingerie that would look good on me. These were then added to a wishlist with a click of a button resulting in a page of potential purchases by my slaves to be sent to me.
 
Listing of an entry on an Amazon wishlist

Here's the best part - no information is shared. You don't see where it goes (sorry boys, that's only for a special few to know!) and I don't see where it comes from, neither name nor address. Perfect for those poor souls that are too scared to let me know who they are or just want to be a secret admirer.

Showing that Amazon gives anonymity for purchases

Interested? I know you are. Here is my wishlist as an example - now be a good little boy and buy me something to make me smile. Click here -> Mistress Severity's Wishlist

Happy Spanking

Severity @}-----


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Mistress! I hope you enjoyed my gifts.

    Your lowly slave

    ReplyDelete