Wednesday 3 October 2018

Hello minions,

Thank you to all the slaves, subbies and losers who got in touch to let me know that there were some problems with my site. My computer slave has suffered for not doing a regular check and for not finding the fault earlier.

At present I am having problems with the crappy site hosts and I am putting into motion going to another host who can offer me a more varied selection of options which will best suit my needs.

NEWS

I am hoping to have my own app in the new future the work on this has begun and is looking good.

My other news is that I will be actively selling items of my worn clothing such as bras, shoes, socks, fishnet ankle socks, tights and of course panties.

You will also be able to purchase my used tooth brushes, pillow cases and used hand and bath towels.

Can you imagine purchasing these items and the feeling of excitement as they arrive? To everyone else it's a normal brown envelope but only you know whats waiting inside. You open the package and can smell my perfume.....  

 

Dont forget to go to my updated wishlist and check out the lingerie I'm wanting. Click here and be taken to my wishlist

Happy Spanking

Severity @}-----
 
  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment